Personal Fitness is the key to a happy and healthy life. Let me be your guide on that journey to achieve the success your striving for. With the right guidance you can make positive changes in your health and fitness that can make a huge impact in your future. My background doesn’t start with a love of fitness or sports like most, I was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 8. After years of wearing a restricting back brace to hold my curved spine in place it was decided that surgery was the only option left. As anyone knows with any type of injury or issue the pain never really subsides. After years of doctors offering to fix the pain with medication I decided to learn or develop ways to build my core and overall body strength. With lots of research and discussing options with doctors, trainers and physical therapists I modify exercises to fit me. No matter where you are, each fitness journey has to be developed around individual people and their needs, as your trainer I will do that and together we will be successful at each step. EXPERIENCE
- Training Plans for Clients across the United States.
- Physical Conditioning Plans for a collegiate Softball Team.
- 15 Years coaching youth soccer.
- 4 years coaching cheerleading.
- 5 years of classical ballet and tap training.
- 4 years physical conditioning youth football program.