I learned during my time training with British Special Forces, that in order to establish physical fitness as a lasting part of your lifestyle, the training you do must be enjoyable and it must achieve results. I will design your program around you: your schedule, your fitness level, your goals and what you enjoy. A program that works and leaves you wanting more.
I have been involved in top level sports and fitness since a very early age and have a broad range of fitness and conditioning experience. My aim is to design a program for you that will make you fit for purpose, achieve your goals, and keep you enthusiastic and hungry for more. Those are the ingredients for a lifelong fitness habit. From youth sports to adults, and from competitive athletes to those who just want to be fitter and healthier, I will make your fitness journey fun and successful.
- Represented Scotland in rowing
- Head Coach of the Tacoma Nomads Rugby Club
- Competitive cyclist and multiple State Championships medal winner
- Experience and training with British Special Forces
- Competitive runner and triathlete